I am way too much in love with these flats, which I got at a bag sale last summer. They are seriously in bad shape but there is something about the two-tone colors, the squared-off toe box, and the little tiny Mary Jane strap right over the instep, that just does it for me. Plus they're seriously comfy.
My husband gave me these navy blue corduroys for Christmas a year ago and it's been surprisingly hard to work them into my wardrobe. This is funny to me because back in high school these would have been my dream pants — low-waisted, snug in the hips and a slight flare to the leg. Now I've gotten so used to wearing skinnier pants that I have to think hard about how to wear a wider leg.
This outfit gets like a 6 out of 10 for me on the originality/creativity scale, but it feels comfortable and still like "me," so I guess it's OK.
Don't forget, you can still enter to win this fab necklace-and-earring duo until midnight tonight (Eastern time). Here are all the entry details once again:
To enter:1. Leave a comment on my original giveaway post
2. Like bon marche couture on Facebook or, if you already do, share this giveaway on your own wall
3. Follow bon marche couture on Twitter or, if you already do, retweet this giveaway
4. Follow bon marche couture on Instagram or, if you already do, leave a comment on my giveaway post
5. Follow bon marche couture on Bloglovin or, if you already do, like this post
6. New! Link to this giveaway from your blog (if you do this, be sure to email me at bonmarchecouture at gmail dot com to let me know so that I count your entry)
Tan zip-up cardigan: W*lmart
Blue and white floral polo shirt: Vintage, thrifted
Wood beaded necklace: Gift
Navy corduroy flares: Jordache, gift
Chestnut and tan Mary Jane flats: Bag sale
Total cost to me: About $12