I thought I would feature some jewelry this week so that a) anyone can enter regardless of size; and b) international readers can enter as well. This necklace and earring combo seemed like a cheerful offering for these dark days of winter.
These colorful earrings evoke the 1970s to me, but it occurred to me that in all honesty, I know of no way to be sure when they were made. Given that fact, I felt that it would be best to take them down from my Etsy shop, as it's important to me that I can assure my customers that they are buying genuine vintage.
That being said, they're quite pretty, and make for a nice pop of color without being too over-the-top gaudy. The largest hoop measures about 1.75 inches in diameter.
I'm also including this great oversized yellow necklace. It appears to be made of painted shells, which are strung on a yellow ribbon.
The ribbon is extra long at the back, which means you can wear the necklace long with some ribbon showing, or double it over as a choker.
It does have some soil/wear, as you can (sort of) see here. (On the other hand: it's free!) This giveaway is open until midnight Friday (Eastern Standard Time). I'm adding a new way for people to enter this week (see No. 6) - plus, this giveaway is open to international readers as well. I will announce the winner on Saturday. Good luck!
To enter:1. Leave a comment below
2. Like bon marche couture on Facebook or, if you already do, share this giveaway on your own wall
3. Follow bon marche couture on Twitter or, if you already do, retweet this giveaway
4. Follow bon marche couture on Instagram or, if you already do, leave a comment on my giveaway post
5. Follow bon marche couture on Bloglovin or, if you already do, like this post
6. New! Link to this giveaway from your blog (if you do this, be sure to email me at bonmarchecouture at gmail dot com to let me know so that I count your entry)
Update: This giveaway is closed - thanks to all who entered! Look for a new giveaway every Sunday.