But I only managed two - the pink dress and, today, the orange scarf. The poor kittycat socks got left out in the cold because the dress I was going to wear them with needs repairs (another one for the mending pile! Argh).
I was super psyched when I found these black Converse at my local thrift store a few years ago, but I hardly ever wear them and it only recently dawned on me why. I almost never untie my shoes, preferring instead to leave them tied and slip them on and off. Of course, that doesn't really work with high-tops. So I think I'm sometimes just too lazy to be bothered to tie my shoes. Yup, I really am that lazy.
Orange turban-style headband and infinity scarf: Refashioned
Gray boyfriend cardigan: Vintage, thrifted
White v-neck T: Old Navy
Black skinny jeans: JC Penney
Black Converse: Thrifted
Total cost to me: Probably about $20
This week's giveaway closes in just a few hours (it's open until midnight Eastern time tonight). Here are all the ways you can enter (links to social media are to the left of this post):
To enter:1. Leave a comment on the original giveaway post
2. Like bon marche couture on Facebook or share this giveaway on your own wall
3. Follow bon marche couture on Twitter or retweet this giveaway
4. Follow bon marche couture on Instagram or leave a comment on my giveaway post
5. Follow bon marche couture on Bloglovin or like this post
6. New! Link to this giveaway from your blog (if you do this, be sure to email me at bonmarchecouture at gmail dot com to let me know so that I count your entry)
Winner will be posted tomorrow. Good luck to all who entered!