This white knit beret has a pretty cable pattern and is super soft. It is a little bit on the smaller side, so if you have thick/curly hair (or a big head!), it will fit more like a beanie. It's a synthetic knit, so it's machine washable, and it's very lightweight so it doesn't totally smush your hair.
The rules to enter are as follows (and to my readers outside the U.S., please note this giveaway is open to all!):
To enter:1. Leave a comment below
2. Like bon marche couture on Facebook or share this giveaway on your own wall
3. Follow bon marche couture on Twitter or retweet this giveaway
4. Follow bon marche couture on Instagram or leave a comment on my giveaway post
5. Follow bon marche couture on Bloglovin or like this post
6. New! Link to this giveaway from your blog (if you do this, be sure to email me at bonmarchecouture at gmail dot com to let me know so that I count your entry)
The contest is open through midnight Friday; the winner will be announced here on Saturday, so be sure to check back in. Links to all my social media are in the buttons to the left.
I went through my clothes again this weekend and found a lot of great but neglected things, so I am trying to challenge myself to incorporate a few of them each week. Here are my challenge items for this week:
Check back in to see how I style them throughout the week!